Adding library cards
To add a library card to Libby, tap Library , then follow the prompts at the top of the screen.
- Tap Menu , then Manage Cards (under "Your Libraries").
- If needed, switch libraries.
- Tap Add Another Card.
- Follow the prompts to add your card.
Some libraries have partnerships with other libraries, which let you borrow titles from a partner library using your home library card.
If your library has one of these partnerships, you'll see a list of partner libraries when you sign into your home library.
Then, to add your card for a partner library:
- Go to Menu > Add Library.
- Search for the partner library and open it.
- Tap Sign In With My Card.
- Under "Partner Libraries," choose your home library from the list and sign in.
Note: Some partner libraries may place limits on visiting library cards. For example, when you visit a partner library, you may have a lower checkout limit, lower priority for holds, or the inability to place holds.
- Adding a library
- Adding library cards
- Do I need a library card to use Libby?
- How do I get a library card?
- I don't know my library, card number, or PIN
- Removing a card
- Renaming your library card and changing a library's colors
- Signing out
- Switching between cards from the same library
- Verifying your library card in Libby
- Why can't I find my library?