Searching for titles
To search for titles:
- Tap in the footer.
- Enter your search term (often a title, author, or series name) in the search bar.
- Select a suggested match (if available) below the search bar, or tap your device's search button or icon to see all results.
To run an advanced search, tap . This lets you search by subject, format, date added, and more.
- Browsing by subject
- Deleting saved search terms
- Filtering by format
- Finding and borrowing older issues of a magazine
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Refining lists and searches
- Searching for titles
- Setting list preferences
- Why can't I find some titles in my library?