Searching for titles
To search for titles:
- Tap in the footer.
- Enter your search term (e.g., a title, author, narrator, or series name) in the search bar.
- Select a search suggestion (if available), or tap to see all results.
To filter your search results, tap , select filters, then tap Show Titles.
- Browsing by subject
- Deleting past search terms
- Filtering your library's catalog
- Finding and borrowing issues of a magazine
- Finding details about a title
- Finding series information
- Finding titles that are available to borrow
- Hiding and restoring library lists and Shelf sections
- Jumping to a specific page in a list
- Pinning filters and sorts
- Searching for titles
- What are Extras?
- Why can't I find a title in my library?