Setting up and managing notifications
On iOS and Android devices, you'll get push notifications about your loans and holds by default.
You can manage each type of notification individually. Here's how:
- Tap .
- Tap Manage Notifications at the top of the menu.
Note: If you have existing in-app notifications at the top of the menu, swipe left to dismiss each one first.
- Choose how to be notified: Ignore (no notification), Menu badge (in-app menu notification), or Notification (push notification).
Surface tablets, Windows 10 computers, and Libby in your browser don't support Libby push notifications. By default, you'll get in-app notifications, which appear in the menu.
If you'd like to receive email notices instead, here's how to set them up:
- Go to .
- If you have existing in-app notifications, dismiss each one by selecting the arrow in the bottom-right corner, then Dismiss Notification.
- Select Manage Notifications.
- Select Email notice for any event you'd like an email about.
- Select Fix this? next to "You need to specify an email address..." (at the bottom of the menu), then enter your email and select Next.