Changing text size in an ebook
In an ebook, go to > Reading Settings. From there, drag the "Text scale" slider to change the size of the text.
For a wider range of text sizes, toggle Include accessibility sizes on.
- Adding bookmarks, notes, and highlights in a book
- Can I read in landscape on my phone?
- Changing text size in an ebook
- Changing your reading preference for ebooks
- Defining words in languages other than English
- Defining words while offline
- Displaying book progress (total pages, percentage, or pages in chapter)
- Reading in sepia or night mode
- Turning on dyslexic font in a book
- Why are chapters locked in a book?
- Why can't I define words when I'm offline?