Making Kindle your preferred way to read
If you always read on your Kindle, you can make Kindle your preferred reading device in Libby (U.S. only).
- Go to > Set Up Libby > Select Reading Devices.
- Under "Reading Device," tap the underlined in Libby link.
- Tap on my Kindle.
After you change this setting:
- You'll see a Send to Kindle link immediately after borrowing a Kindle-compatible book.
- You'll still need to select Send to Kindle to finish sending each book to your Kindle.
- Books won't automatically download to Libby, regardless of your "Automatic Downloads" setting.